Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

So...About the School Thing

Turns out that I am not as screwed as I thought! I had a meeting with my buddy in the office today and she went over all my stuff with me. I have a chance to graduate on time! (audience cheers) All I really need to figure out is what to do about the Judaic side. I have to make a meeting with the head of the department. Everyone says he's a really nice guy. I met with him once, but it was nothing major and it ended up that he couldn't help me anyway. Yeah, so I have to do that.

Yesterday, I spoke to my sister online. She's coming for TWO MONTHS! I am so excited! The only thing I am not so excited about it that I won't be home so often. ARGH.

Oh, another thing that is very on my mind...the girl who I like to call a master moocher (she has a lot of my stuff) has gone back to Florida. Her number is disconnected and she hasn't answered any other form of communication. If anyone would like to look up Gardner in Miami, do it. I can't take this anymore.

Alright, that's all I got.

3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you'll be home often sister

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Carla said...

I'll track her down for you! seriously, freshman year i had two roommates, we all bought a futon together, then they took it and said they'd pay me back for my portion of what i paid. i called them a few times but they never did. And i let the litte *&#@!es get away with it. Not to mention the emotional hell they put me through, but that's a different story. I'm not going to let it happen to you!!!

 
At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know miami ppl this girl will not get far!
love and faith
congrats on the school news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home