Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, November 30, 2006

MAZEL TOV! MAZEL TOV!

Last night, I went to Queens at about 12:30am. My cousin went into the hospital (to have a baby) and I stayed with her 1.5 year old, Yosef. My cousin and I were supposed to leave to take Yosef with us to his cousin's bris at 5:45am, so I set an alarm for 5:15am (confused yet?). My alarm never went off, but B"H, Yosef woke up at 5:45am. I called my cousin to wake him up and we rushed out. We were late for Shacharis, but what can you do?

The baby's name is Tzvi Yehuda. He is adorable, Bli Ayin Hara.

On the way back to NY, we got the call that Sarah had a baby BOY! Two weeks, two brissim!

B"H!!!!!!

I am so excited! Okay, Mir, it's your turn! :)

I love my family!

Only simchas! Amen.

Man, I was hoping not to be back for class, but I am way too tired anyway. Hmmmmm...

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger mirrac said...

r u talking to me? if so, my turn for what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home