Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks

Fro, my cousin and I got to my aunt's house at around midnight. We walked in and my aunt told me that my cousin just had a baby boy! Mazel tov! I have another cousin (this cousin's sister) who is due any day, so B"H, my aunt is going to have a crazy few weeks!

Lunch today was a lot of fun. Fro got to meet my family and they approve of her. Phew.

I can't wait to sleep on Shabbos. I have so much work to do. The teacher whose class I do fieldwork in is supposed to call me tomorrow and let me know what kind of lesson I have to prepare for Monday. I am nervous about it, but I'm hoping it will be fine.

Okay, I am so tired that I'm just typing randomness. Hope you enjoyed.

Dena is taking me and Fro shopping tomorrow at 8am. It's going to be insane.

Night night and good Shabbos.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

8 am u dork the sales start at 5

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

malka is comin...woho....malka is coming...woho.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home