Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm Supposed To Be Studying, So I Made A Collage


I can't wait for this weekend! We are going to have the coolest van! Other than my Stranded Shackers van from last week, of course! I need this week to be over now.

Side note: I passed my Jewish History test! THANK G-D!

I was supposed to go see Spam-A-Lot tomorrow night since I won a ticket through a lottery at school, but I can't. I have a Shabbaton conference call and I have to get music from Amy! WOOHOO!

Alright, I am going back to studying now...or so I say.

Good night!

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, so I checked out the collage and there were 2 thoughts that kept running thru my head:

1. I MISS YOU!!!
&
2. I really really really want a Slurpee.

Luv you so much!

Luv,
me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home