Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Unexpected Detour=AMAZING Weekend!

To make a long story short...

So, Amy and I picked up the van at 8am on Friday morning and did our pickups. Then we ended up going 2 hours the wrong way and made a huge circle. One of the advisors in our region hooked us up with accommodations in Waterbury, CT and we had a mini Shabbaton there. It was me, Amy, a new male advisor, 4 boys and 1 girl. We had an AMAZING time! We were disappointed at first, but we made the best of a bad situation as one of the NCSYers put it. After Shabbos, we got right back into the van, made a stop at 7-11 and got up to the mountains just in time for the Saturday night activity. We went back to the shack where everyone had been for Shabbos and crashed (after some marshmallow roasting). The girl NCSYer and I slept in the ceiling over someone's room (there was a bed in the ceiling, don't ask.)

The rides were awesome. Song of the trip..."Life Is A Highway" by the Rascall Flatts. It was an AWESOME WEEKEND!

I love NCSY. Why am I in school?

Uch that reminds me that this week is going to be torture...aka work. I need it to be Friday NOW.

Mommy!

Alright. No more kvetching. This weekend was awesome!

This weekend...Trip to the Catskills. Take 2. Tenth and eleventh grade...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home