Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Not Ready In The Least Bit

I am not ready for tomorrow's midterm. AT ALL. I wrote up all the identifications he gave us to study, but I haven't looked them over. He gave us 4 essays to study, I got the answers, but they are really confusing and he's only giving us one on the test. I tried studying tonight. It didn't work out too well. I DID, however, have a GREAT conversation online! No, that was not sarcastic. Now I have something to look forward to. I am planning to wake up early tomorrow, studying, doing laundry and studying.

Tomorrow night, Dudu Fisher is giving a concert here. My friend has an extra ticket (they were free) and since my plans fell through, I am planning to go. I didn't read the half of a book I was supposed to read for tomorrow's night class, but life is full of disappointments. I DID go out and GET the book today. Speaking of, I found out that I have to write a paper about a book that I haven't read yet. Oh. Great.

That's all I want to write about for now. I need out. I need DJ.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I need Hinda too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home