Counter
Free Site Counter

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Here It Comes...

Shabbos was great. Restful and entertaining. My cousin drove me back to the city and I got back just in time to help my roomate clean the room and for an apartment-mate to bring furniture from her house. The apartment is starting to look a lot more homey.

HOWEVER, that does not change the fact that I am starting to STRESS ABOUT SCHOOL. I have a midterm on Tuesday and it's in a class that I just joined. Which means, I don't know ANYTHING. Great. A girl in my apartment is in the class, so we will study together. I don't know what to do about my Hebrew paper. I left a message for my friend who supposedly read it. If she doesn't get back to me, I am in mucho trouble. UCH.

ANYWAY, this week will hopefully go by quickly. Pray for me, Argentina!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home