Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I LOVE MY JOB!

So...

Another vacation means another dose of substituting. I LOVE IT! I got to see all my camp kids again. Sigh...Can't wait for tomorrow!

Today, after work, my mommy and I ran some errands. We went to Payless and I bought a pair of brown heels. Then I found them in black and got those, too. I wore the brown ones around the house. I told my mother that I think one of my feet is smaller than the other and she said I have always had that problem. Oh. I hope my toes shrink.

In other news, I spoke to my little nephew today. He kept saying, "Auntie Hinda!" Well, it was more like "Auntie Heeda!", but that doesn't mean that I didn't cry about it! I can't wait to see those little munchkins!

Alright...not too much else going on. Just here taking a break from working in the kitchen.

Night night!

3 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see our camp kids...
how about a phone call to Israel??? just a thought...

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

COME BACK!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

it's all about the nephoos.

wmyrdxe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home