Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, September 18, 2006

I Should Be Sleeping

You'd think that after I started getting sick from not sleeping well, I would be sleeping at 1:30am...nah.

I have fieldwork in the morning, class until 2:40, then I hope to take a nap, do my work, and go to the gym. We shall see.

Shabbos was nice. Got to sleep a lot. Hillel's bar mitzvah was great. I love that kid. I came back on a 10am bus instead of an 11:30 like I had originally planned. There was another party for Hillel at 10:30, so it just made sense to leave at 10. I came back and went to Circa, CVS and Starbucks with Kaila. She's awesome. Then I chilled around the 34th Street area with some friends. Later, I went to do Music homework with a friend in the class. The teacher said that we can work together as long as we put both names on the paper. We had to choose 5 songs from his selections and determine whether they are in major or minor key. It was fun making it up.

I have been procrastinating about the rest of my work for a while now. I have taken over Kaila's computer. I need to get mine fixed. I really do. I think I might just take it to someone who works near the repair place. I NEED A COMPUTER! Yes, NEED.

Okay, I'm going to think about going to sleep now. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home