Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Cruising in the Rain?

So, it's drizzling now. I am hoping that it won't be raining for the cruise tomorrow. I checked weather.com and it said that it's supposed to stop raining in the morning and be 74 degrees. I hope they're right!

Shabbos was really nice. I slept through most of it, but the parts that I didn't sleep through were really nice. After Shabbos, DAC and I got take out from Taam China and ate it in her apartment. It was fun! Tomorrow morning we are going out for breakfast, then she's going to take me to the train station later so I could pick up the kids coming from Rhode Island.

I hope tomorrow is a success. I still haven't given Rabbi Miller a calendar of events I want to run. He e-mailed me asking me if I wanted to run a Sukkos BBQ at Young Israel, and I told him that I would if someone else did it with me. He didn't really help too much with the Shabbaton until last minute, so I need to make sure. I need a job this year, but not if it's going to be too stressful.

I hope everyone had a great Shabbos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home