Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, September 01, 2006

AWESOME Night!

So after a day of feeling blah, I went to Makor for Girl's Night Out. It was SO MUCH FUN! (Pictures will come soon)

We ate at Makor and the waitress was awesome. Her name is Kennedy and she is the best. Don't tell the other waitresses that I said that. DJ, Nili, Georgia, Lanners, Amara, Tiff, Brooke, Eli and I had a great time. I wasn't planning on going to the movie that the others were going to after dinner, but they didn't end up going anyway. We went to Barnes and Noble instead and got some books. I bought a book called "You Are Special" by Max Lucado. It is such a beautiful book. Thank you, Devora and Shimmy! After B&N, Tiff, Brooke and I headed back to midtown. Then I started backing up my computer files. I emailed myself the pictures that I didn't think were on the computer at my house and a few documents. I wanted to save my music, but I got too frustrated, so I didn't. Big thank you to Erica for lending me her computer charger! It saved me!

Okay, so I need to finish packing because I am leaving in 4 hours. HAHAHA!

Good night and good Shabbos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home