Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well, What Do You Know?

After a very frustrating apartment meeting tonight, Kaila and I have ended up back in the room that I had moved into when I first got here. It doesn't solve the problem of being on the 27th floor, but it will do.

I helped DJ out at her office today. Labelling, labelling, and labelling. Then I bought a book that I needed (for $3.22, thank you very much). DJ said that it's a really bad book, so yippee. I have to read parts of it for tomorrow. Oops. I'll start reading it online. We'll call it a bedtime story.

Tomorrow, I need to get a new phone since mine officially stopped working tonight. People can call me, they can hear me, but I can't hear them. It's great. AND, my computer cord doesn't charge my computer. We're doing well here.

That's all the kvetching I have for now.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger RebJay said...

It's ok you can keep kvetching... i like hearing it!!
neways i miss you i hope to talk to you soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home