Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, August 18, 2006

I MIGHT SURVIVE!

So, Tiff told me what apartment I am going to be in and I just asked Dena about it and her answer was, "That's the nicest apartment!" Her friend was in it and it has 3 bedrooms (I don't have to sleep in the living room!), a huge living room, huge dining room and I am so excited about it! WOOHOO! I called my roomate of the year and told her about it since we were both really nervous about ending up in a living room. *Insert big sigh of relief here*

I spoke to my DJ today. I am so excited to see you!

I got my computer back for the second time, and once again, it is still not fixed. The sound sounds as if it is in slow motion. I just bought DVDs! I NEED IT TO BE FIXED! I need to work my connections in high places. DAC said that she will call Toshiba with me on Sunday night to yell at them. At this point, they should be replacing my computer. Uch.

Shabbos this week is just me and my parents. Tomorrow we are having guests. It is my parents' Hebrew anniversary today, so they invited their shadchan and his family over for lunch tomorrow. I am going to Young Israel to see my kids. I am so excited! I miss them.

Speaking of which, I played with Uriel today. Fifteen minutes after he came, my mother told me that two other kids are coming over. We went to a lot of parks and played. It was awesome.

Alright, have a great Shabbos everyone!

Activity for tomorrow night: PACKING! I hope Morah Shifra comes over...

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might be able to help you out with your computer problems. Let me know if it's still unresolved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home