Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, August 11, 2006

TGIF

I am so tired. TGIF! I went to sleep really late last night making the newsletters, cleaning my room and trying to find my camera battery charger. I couldn't find it and I was not too happy about it. Oh, well.

Camp was great. We had a grand finale to musical insttruments week. The morahs put on a concert. Morah Shani played the flute, Morah Shifra played violin, Morah Miriam played the piano and I played the piano and recorder. I really wish I had kept on with the lessons. All I can do is play by ear without chords. I really want to learn guitar...sigh. So much to do.

A kid from camp came home with us today and we chilled. His brother is in my group but he wasn't in camp because he has strep. I, being the generous morah that I am, sent him the challah that I made. It was a mama challah, if I must say so myself.

Morah Shifra is coming for lunch. Morah Shani, her sister Sarah and I are walking to Young Israel on Shabbos (a 40 minute walk). It's a camp reunion there every week. I am so excited!

I am going to NY for the day on Sunday...I can't wait! ;) There's nothing like shopping with an old pal and knowing that I don't have to go back to a dorm afterwards! Speaking of which, I still don't know where I am living. I am supposed to move in next week. Fabulous.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and restful Shabbos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home