Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, August 11, 2006

AWESOME DATE!

Camp today was, as usual, lots of fun. I got out at 2 and a friend picked me up to get ice cream (shout out to friend!). It was awesome. We ended up going shopping afterwards (I bought 4 more shirts like the ones I got last night at Gap Outlet) and I got to camp to pick up my date RIGHT ON TIME. He was just as (if not more) excited about the date. We walked to the train with Morah Shifra (shout out!). Ariel was so happy! See?


We started off by going to Barnes and Noble. I bought a book (the Educator's Card didn't expire yet!) and I bought one for Ariel. My book is called Because A Little Bug Went Ka-Choo! By Rosetta Stone. I used to read it at my grandmother's house. I'll probably read it again next time I go over there. I bought Put Me In The Zoo for Ariel. No, not as an insult. After that, we went over to Cafe Eilat for pizza! The best part was that two of my other campers came in! Gabrielle (I'm taking her out after camp on Monday) came with her mother and adorable little brother, and Ayelet came with her grandmother, siblings and other people. I had a nice chat with Gabrielle's mother for a while, then we left.

Off to JP Licks! Ariel got a small cup of chocolate chip ice cream with sprinkles. We sat while he ate it for a little while, then we started towards the train home. We got to his house and his mother tried to pay me. TO PAY ME. What was she thinking? I told her that I wanted to take him out. She argued that I said I would babysit. Oh, please. She makes shoes so she was going to give me a pair of shoes instead. I told her I wouldn't wear them, so she asked me what I like. I said "Target and green." She asked if I liked anything that was green and I said yes. She said I'll have something tomorrow. Mysterious...

I came home, ate dinner, made squash kugel and I have been up here ever since. I started writing the camp letter, then I realized that I have no idea what we did this week. Short term memory? No thanks, I have one of my own. I was supposed to clean my room a while ago. It's going to be a long night. YAY!

Alright...enough of this. Good night!

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

aaww eizeh chamudim!

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute! what did u get at jp licks? mmmmm have fun tommorrow ;)
love and faith
Georgia (hmm where am i hehe)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home