Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Afternoon of Rip-Offs and New Do's

Camp was great. I woke up on time! Thanks to my wake up call...

Anyway, after camp, I walked to Nail Stylus and got my eyebrows done. The "Rip-Off" in the title of this post refers to both the action and the financial loss I suffered. After that, I took the train to Cleveland Circle and got a haircut at Supercuts. People ask me if they are any good there and I say that it depends on who does it. Duh. This time, Robert did it and he was brilliant! He said that the most important part of a haircut is the consultation, and let me tell you, he really knew what he was talking about. I gave him a $5 tip. Mostly because the haircut was $15 and I would have totally spent $20 or more to get a haircut like this! I love these moments! Sigh...

Tomorrow, I am taking one of my campers on a date after camp. His father is out of town and his mother doesn't feel well, so I told her that I will pick him up from camp and take him out. I'm thinking that we will go get pizza and ice cream. Maybe we'll go to Barnes and Noble and look at the books there. I've always wanted to do that with a kid. You can be jealous if you must. I will not stop you. I asked another one of my campers' mother if I could take her daughter out on Monday. This girl is no ordinary 3 and a half year old. She is one of my best friends in camp. We'll probably do the same thing as tomorrow's shindig. I am so excited.

In other news, some family stuff is going on. I talked to my mother about it and everything is fine now, but my feelings towards people have not changed. Things will be changing and I am not looking forward to them at all. Therapy over.

That was my day so far...more later.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home