Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oops I Forgot!

1. I bought cool Care Bear pajama pants for $4 at AJ Wright last night.

2. I spoke to Miriam on the phone tonight. My favorite part of the conversation was as follows:

Miriam: Hinda is gonna come for Simchat Torah. (Editor's note: MAYBE)
Miriam's Dad: Which one is she?
Miriam: The redhead from Boston
Miriam's Dad: Oh! The funny one.

Yes, I have an in with the in-laws! I met her father in May. He's pretty funny himself. I can't wait to go to Dallas!

Okay...that's all I needed to post at this time. Feel better, Miriam?

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger mirrac said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! i mean it would have been nice if u had remembered to write about it on ur own but whatever i wont complain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home