Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bad Start to a Great Day

So, I overslept this morning. I woke up after hearing the end of my phone ring. It was 9 o'clock. Camp starts at 9 o'clock. It was Morah Shani who called me to see if everything was okay. She was supposed to drive me to camp and she told me that she came up to the door, knocked and rang the bell and it seemed like no one was home. I jumped out of bed freaking out, called Shani to let her know that I was alive and got ready quickly. My mother had gone out early in the morning to get a test done, so she wasn't home to wake me up. I am NOT blaming her. When I told her after camp, she laughed. She told me she had given me a kiss before she left, but I didn't know that. She said she didn't want to wake me because it was too early. My father said had he known, he would have called me to wake me. I told him that if I had known that I was going to sleep in, I would have asked him to call! :)

I took the train and was in camp by 10am. It was a great day. I am so sad that camp is almost over. I love it so much! We had another Dance Party today. The kids love that! Here are some pictures from today. (Notice my SHOES! The kids loved them and totally understood my excitement about them.)


After camp (I stayed until 4 o'clock today and yesterday and will tomorrow...I'm starting to not dislike it so much...), I went to the NCSY office to help DAC out with a mailing. It was a lot of fun. There were BU people there that I had met on the Boston Shabbaton (they came for lunch) and we made it enjoyable. We watched some Gilmore, Friends and Will and Grace (is was a really funny one). We ended off the night by starting Mrs. Doubtfire. Childhood memories? I think so. Then I realized that it was late, so I went home. I had a nice chat with my father about stuff then came upstairs to clean my room and AIM. Then of course, my AIM stopped letting me connect for a while and we got into a fight. We made up a few minutes ago. I didn't get too far with cleaning my room. Oh, well.

Goal for tomorrow is to get a haircut. I thought you should know that.

Good night everyone. I am getting a wake up call tomorrow, so maybe I won't sleep in...even though my mother is home, it's always good to have backup.

Wow...my blog posts of the summer are getting longer. Nice. (Speaking for myself, of course.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home