Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Why....WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!

If I went to sleep at 4:40am, why am I awake now? What is going on? I woke up every hour...must have had things on my mind. I got up when Devora got up and she's getting ready to head out for the day. I don't have any set plans. I'm hoping to get a ride back with Yitz. He usually gets back at an insane time in the morning, but we had a good time on the way here, so I'm sure I'll be kept awake and entertained by Kashnow Karaoke. Good times, good times. I never want to take a bus again. I am now spoiled. I want to come into NY for the day next Sunday. I would come for Shabbos but I don't want to miss another Friday in camp. I love leading the Shabbos party!

I realized that maybe I can get a ride into NY with DAC before the conference with all my stuff for school. Hmmmm....interesting. I decided that I want to be back in the city at about 6pm on Tuesday because that's when Miriam will be in NY. I miss that woman. This means that I will have to leave the conference early. Watch me cry now. As you can tell, I am not 100% excited about this conference. I'll go for a day and a half (instead of two full days) and that's that. I mean, I start school the next day, man. Which, by the way, I am not ready for AT ALL.

Uch, whatever.

I might go back to sleep...not sure yet. I'm going to go continue wondering why I am awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home