Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, July 31, 2006

Phew!

The Shabbaton went really well. Thirty kids came for the whole thing, and some extras came on Shabbos day. Yesterday, another advisor and I took 13 kids downtown. We were going to go on a cruise around the Harbor, but there was some confusion about the price and stuff, so we ended up walking around Quincy Market. I am taking people there when they come to visit. It's so much fun! (Pictures coming soon)

I got another kid in camp today and I'm pretty sure she is staying for the rest of the summer. Two of my favorite kids (most of them are my favorites) are leaving. One is leaving camp on Wednesday and one next Tuesday. Boohoo.

In other news, I am OVERLY excited to go to NY this weekend.

The end.

4 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

think of me when you pass fairfield ;-)

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

Throw some garbage out the window when you pass fairfield!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger The Simons said...

i want to see pictures!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

dani ill throw the garbage at you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home