Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Another Weekend Over

This weekend was really nice. A bunch of my friends came over on Shabbos day and we had a really nice seuda shelishit. After Shabbos, Dena and DAC took me to the Top of the Hub for my birthday. It's a restaurant/lounge at the top of the Prudential and we ended up at a window table with a really nice view. Thanks, girls!

Today my family went to RI for a surprise anniversary party for my aunt and uncle. They were really surprised! I got to chill with my family and my aunt and uncle who came in from Baltimore. It was a great party. We got back not too long ago.

I am excited for another week in camp. This is the week when we make our Brachos Book! It's one of my favorite projects. I still have mine from last summer. How exciting! Calm down, people.

Good night!

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger ADMITNOTHING said...

Check it out !

www.toughjews.blogspot.com

You'll be glad you did !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home