Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ANOTHER One Bites the Dust

I chilled out at Devora's all day. I left for Brooklyn at around 5pm and got to the hall at 7ish. I didn't stay for too long, but I had a great time. I got to see Princess Perica, her sister, her mother and some others. I got back to Devora's at about midnight and she was still awake! It was the first time I saw her in the light! I am going to her office with her tomorrow to help label brochures and Amy is going to be there, too! I love you so much, GA! I have a lunch date with Hudis then possibly a dinner date while I am waiting for my bus.

My mommy said that the kids missed me in camp today. I missed them too! I can't wait to see them again. I kind of want to stay here, but you can't always have what you want. Speaking of which...quote of the night:

Devora the Workaholic: Why don't you stay over tomorrow night?
Me: Because I have to go back to work. The kids miss me.
Devora: But, I miss you!
Me: Well, you can get your butt on a bus to Boston.
Devora: Yeah, because I can take lunch and go to the bathroom.

Had to be there, I guess. Well, I was there and it was funny.

Alright, time to end this. Good night and I'll blog again when I'm home. Unless I have time tomorrow.

Eh, I'm too popular to have time. Haha.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

oh Hinda...what am i gonna with you?

lzfkxhkx...

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Aliza "La Jewminicana" Hausman said...

I think the name fits "Devora the Workaholic"....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home