Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mrs. Rochel Chein

ROCHELE GOT MARRIED!

Shabbos was amazing and the wedding was INCREDIBLE! Rochel was the most amazing bride. She is my role model and I hope to one day be as happy as she is. She was incredible. She kept her cool and made everything seem so easy. I had such a great time with her sisters at the wedding. That whole family is bli ayin hara, one of the most amazing families that I know. Before I left I got an emotion-filled (at least on my part) from the beautiful kallah. That was the bracha I was waiting for.

Rochel, I love you so much and I am so happy that you found who you were looking for. May you have a wonderful and healthy life together and share many simchos!

I can't wait for sheva brachos on Thursday night. PARTY!

Ahem...moving on.

I started setting up my camp room today. Tomorrow I am going to finish up. Morah Miriam said she doesn't know what time she is waking up tomorrow, but if it gets to be too late, I am going to finish up myself. The camp is small this summer, so chances are that there won't be a camp next summer. Eh. It's alright. I don't know where I'll be next summer anyway.

I think I have to back out of going to Dallas in August. It's too expensive and I can't miss more work than I already am. Miriam, this doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. I will come for your wedding, okay?

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home