Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

PLEASE daven for

REUVEN ben CHANA

The graduation last night was awesome. There were so many kids there and they were so happy that we came. It's a great feeling.

I am going to Stamford for Shabbos. I am hoping that Yitz comes too. I think he'll end up coming. Maybe not. His friend is getting married on Sunday, so Yitz might go to Worcester for the Shabbos Chosson. I hope he doesn't. Selfish reasons, but still.

Work is going really well. I LOVE it.

In other news...

I HAVE OFFICIALLY PASSED ALL MY CLASSES!
We are very happy about that.
I need to get to sleep. I am driving my mother somewhere early in the morning, then driving a car full to school. One Morah and 3 little girls. I am so excited. The real mommy experience. Ha.
Good night.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mazal tov, mazal tov hinda for passing all your classes, yeah!!
see you I"YH on the 25th, love tovaH

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yes yes mazal tov indeed! im so proud of you Hidnda, i'm scheppiong nachas, i'm kvelling.

buxmjac...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home