Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Still Not Fully Packed

I stayed up until about 5am this morning and DAC called me at 7:40 to tell me that she was coming to pick me up. We went to Dunkin Donuts then TARGET! Yes, FINALLY! I got a really cool new watch (my other GREEN one was falling apart, but this one is GREEN too!) and some stuff for the Shabbaton. A GREEN sleeping bag for example. Yitz asked us to get him a pink one. Haha. After I paid, I kept telling myself...Abba loves you, Abba loves you over and over again to make me feel a little less guilty about how much I spent. Don't worry, I stayed in the 2-digit range.

The bus leaves at 3pm and my brother's friend is giving us a ride. I am going to be so extremely absolutely wiped out when I get back. AWESOME!

Happy Weekend to EVERYONE! Yes, even YOU.

1 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are having an awsome time!! Thinking of you!!!
Cant wait till you come Home !!
Love Jacobs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home