Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, May 21, 2006

G-d's Turn to Play the "Time Game"

Bus ride home:

Time Started: 11:30am
Time Finished: 7:05pm

That's right. A usually four and a half hour long bus ride turned into an almost 8 hour bus ride. How? Oh, because a truck carrying methane got into an accident on the Mass Pike at about 9am, so they shut down the entire Pike until they made sure that everything was safe. (The driver was fine.) So, the bus driver took back routes and there was insane traffic. People were not happy. I just wanted to get off the bus. I did, BH.

Last night I went to Sharon with Dena. It was fun. I got back and didn't really sleep at all. I was working on the NCSY video with Yitz the whole night. It's a really cool video. Now, I am going to try to unpack the suitcases in my temporary room so I can pack a smaller bag and bring back empty suitcases. I hope someone can help me when I leave. I haven't started studying for my final, but I am not worried. I'll study on the bus and when I get back to the dorm.

I am hoping that one of my NCSYers calls me about our breakfast date. If she doesn't, then I am going out with DAC. My uncle from Connecticut is coming today with his family. We don't see them too often, so it's nice when they come.

Yeah. So that's my incredibly interesting blog post. I am not ready to say goodbye to my nephews. I can't.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

You still have suitcases in my apartment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home