Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sleep? Nah...

I went into bed at 6am. Don't ask. I spent the night with Tiffany and Devorah in the 36th Street lounge. We had gotten dinner together (I didn't eat because I had gone to Mendy's with my class) then they watched Grey's Anatomy. I did, too, but I was pretending to be working on my math journal that I was supposed to start a long time ago that was due today. Devo and I left 36th Street at about 5, had a really great conversation for a while, then I went to bed. I woke up at 9:30 to quickly finish the math. Then I went back to sleep for an hour, woke up at about 11:15, studied some bio lab, then went to class.

There was one last math lesson presentation, then the teacher gave us what she called "10 minute papers". We've had them last semester too. She would give us an assigment, or an article to read, then she would give us 2 or 3 simple questions to answer. So she had asked us questions about our lesson plans and then reflections on our strengths and weaknesses. After the class, the teacher said, "This is the part where I tell you how much I enjoyed working with you." She started choking up. I felt myself choking up, too. As hard as her class is, I really like her.

Then I took my bio lab final. I'm sure I mixed up some veins and arteries, but yeah. I hope I did well because it will help my bio average. I am not doing too well in bio lecture.

Tonight I need to get help with my last English paper. I'm not sure if I am actually going to go. I actually read all the Sparknotes for the last book we read, so I am pretty confident about the paper. If I need help, then I'll ask. Hmmmm. I want to take a really early bus tomorrow morning so I can have the day at home. I found out today that I can stay home until Wednesday. I have 2 finals on Wednesday, one on Friday, then one the following Monday. May 22 is my LAST DAY. I just got a call from the registrar's office because I took a developmental psych class (child) last semester and signed up for another one (lifespan) this semester. The woman called me to tell me that I can't do that, but I told her that I didn't get a high enough grade for it to be counted towards my major, so I need to take it again. She kind of made this, Oh, so you're kind of scwoooood" noise. I told her, "Yeah, I'm not doing too well." Wonderful.

Anyway, I'm tired of typing. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home