Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MATH LESSON PLAN

Time Started: 10:00pm (somewhere around there)
Time Finished: 3:52am

It's a pretty cool lesson. I am pretty confident with it even though the math teacher never seems to agree with me.

Here's a bullet list of what's going on:

  • I made a meeting with my lit teacher yesterday for tomorrow. I am not sure what I am going to say to her. That I can't handle lit? I am hoping to have an idea for my creative project and I hope to be able to do it with Jaz (my friend in the class)
  • I hope to meet with Mr. Koreman (my language and literacy teacher) at some point tomorrow to talk about what's going on.
  • I want to go to the Israel thing at YU tonight, but NO...I have work.
  • I need to revise the paper I didn't write.
  • My friends might come into the city, so I hope to chill with them.
  • I found out last night that today in bio lab, we are dissecting a sheep eye.
  • I am so stressed out.
  • I don't think I am going home for Shabbos. Maybe I should get the book I was supposed to read for lit class and read it over Shabbos so I can BS a paper.

That's about it right now. I hope to figure everything out before I go insane. I AM SO SCREWED!

I hope you all have a better day than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home