Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, April 17, 2006

Bored

Sunday:

My cousins from NY who are in RI for Pesach came over in the morning and we all had lunch. After lunch, me, my mother, my big nephew and my father's cousins went to the Butcherie (mob scene) to get some food. After we got back to the house, I took my nephew to the park. Dena met us there. After I dropped my nephoo off at home, Dena and I drove to the mall that we thought would be open, but it wasn't. We drove around for a while and ended up back home. Stupid Easter.

Today:
Went to see The Benchwarmers with Dena this afternoon. I recommend it. It's funny and sweet. Descriptive, right? We were afraid we'd be stuck at the theater because today is Patriot's day, aka MARATHON day, so a lot of streets were blocked off. We made it home, though. Not to worry. When we got back, Dena and I went to the mall with my little brother. Dena and I didn't get anything, but Yossi got shirts and arcade tickets.

My nephews went to Monsey for the second days. I AM GOING TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO! Thanks G-d Dena's home, though. She also has nothing to do, so maybe together we can find something to do. Something other than thinking about the work we have to do. UCH! I am not ready to go back. I have to remember to read my Hebrew story over Shabbos.

Today, Morah Miriam called me! I miss her like crazy. I can't wait for her to come to Stern. HURRY UP!

That's all I have for now. Dena and I are trying to figure out what we can do tonight.

Uch, my glasses keep falling down my nose because one side is loose. So annoying!

Okay, that's really all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home