Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, April 02, 2006

NEPHOOS!

Shabbos was good. Short, but good. We had a JSU dinner at Rabbi Miller's on Friday night. Twelve kids came. It was great! Jaz and Zehava came for lunch. That was a lot of fun. My parents said I should come home next Sunday and not go to school on Monday and Tuesday. I am pretty sure all my classes are cancelled on Monday (I am 100% sure about 4/5 of the classes). I am not sure about Tuesday's, but who cares? I have to listen to my parents!

I went to the circus this morning. It was fun. I got back to the dorm last night at about 1. The bus had to stop in Connecticut because some guy had to get arrested. I am just as confused as you are.

I AM SEEING MY NEPHEWS TODAY! My sister and BIL are coming into the city and I suggested that we go to Toys R Us. I told my sister that she and Meir should leave me with the kids. I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM! I spoke to Daniel on the phone and he wants to see me. Hehe. It has been 9 months since I've seen them. I could have had a baby by now! :)


More later after my Oprah reunion with my kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home