Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, March 23, 2006

So happy....

I am so happy. Really happy.

Midterms are going by. I don't know if they're going well or not. Lots of last minute studying, but it's okay. I don't know if it's okay for my transcript, but whatever. I had a sleepover with Sarah on Tuesday night. I love that girl. I am spending Shabbos with her before she ditches the US. Uch. I'm trying to come up with a plan to get her to stay. Hmmmm....

I'm tired, but I am awake. I have Yoga soon. I have to study for math sometime. This semester the math deals with NUMBERS and not theories. Imagine that! Wow. Haha.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am still here.

OH, and...
MY NEPHOOS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO AMERICA! Miriam and Meir are coming too. WOOHOO! I am going home next Shabbos. I can't wait to see them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home