Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm Hungry

I am supposed to be going out to dinner with three friends and I have been in their apartment for a while now. I am so hungry! So, I thought, why not blog?

Last night I went out to Cafe K with Yael and three other people. That was fun. I am going again tonight. You can never have enough hot chocolate cake! Haha. Yael and I are going to Devora's for Shabbos. It's going to be great. I love Devora! I went to visit her at her office today to bring her her favorite roses and an iced coffee. I know the way to her heart! No, I was NOT bribing her to let me come for Shabbos!

I think I have a lot of work to do. I wonder if I have a Hebrew midterm on Monday. I should probably figure that out sometime soon.

Alright, time to nudge the girlies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home