Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Quick Catch-Up

I got home at around 10pm
I did really well on my educational psychology midterm
I know exactly what I am going to be for Purim. One thing on Monday night and another on Tuesday. If you want to know what they are, you'll have to wait until I post pictures...
I have to work on my author studies (midterm project for language and literacy class) this weekend.
I am so happy to be home.
My mom rearranged my room. It's pretty cool!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR PURIM!
Time to go chill with the 'rents. Night night!

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ka$hnow how r u doing... i just wanted to say hi since it has been a while.. missing you heaps.. i am in israel now so its a little more difficult to keep in touch but always thinking of you!!
Jakobs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home