Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

MAZEL TOV!

I got out of my Ed Psych class a bit early and my phone was ringing in my pocket. I saw that Rochel was calling. Rochel and I have known forever...and I mean forever. She said, "Guess what?" I said, "What?" THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE JUST GOT ENGAGED! Being me I freaked out of course! MY LITTLE ROCHELE IS GETTING MARRIED! She is so unbelievable happy, B"H. I had seen her in my shul on Shabbos and she told me she wanted to say something to me, but her chosson didn't want her talking about it until it was official! I HAD NO WARNING! I AM STILL FREAKING OUT! Now, I don't feel too bad about not going to my high school classmate's wedding next Sunday because I will have another chance at a wedding/high school reunion soon after, IY"H!

MAZEL TOV ROCHEL AND ZALMEN! WOOHOO!!!!!!
Okay. Now I am going to try to get myself collected. THIS IS INSANE! ROCHELE! I am so happy for you and your chosson! Thank you for the bracha. I can't wait to see you! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home