Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lots to catch up on...

Tuesday night:

MY BELGIAN WAFFLE GOT ME REALLY BAD! I had just come into my room after doing some errands with Miriam. When I was sitting on my bed, someone was ringing the bell. Rebecca yelled, "COME IN!", and I thought it was one of her friends. I was looking at the computer when I heard, "Hello?" I looked up and it was SARAH! It took me a second to register, then I SCREAMED! It was nuts! She came with Racheli. After I stopped crying, I took her up to surprise her old roomate. It was fun to see someone else's reaction. I had to leave to dinner, so Sarah and I decided that we're hanging out on Sunday. At around 7, I had dinner at Kasbah with the crew. Then Shayna and I went to study uptown.

Today, I slept through Hebrew AGAIN. This is not good. I need to get a real alarm clock. My cell phone isn't cutting it. After classes (6:15), I went back to my room. There was a knock at the door and it was Flo (girl from Touro). She came to see Erica, but she wasn't there. I know Flo through Deborah, so it was nice to see her here! I told her I was going to Touro and we went back together. It was nice to have a subway buddy. I picked Shayna up and we went uptown. She worked on her paper and I worked on my slideshow. It is so cool! It's going to be awesome! Oh, and I found MovieMaker on my computer today. I am going to attempt at making an NCSY video for Spring Regional. We'll see.

Friday morning, I have a mandatory museum trip as part of our Teaching Social Studies class. Then I have to figure out how I am getting to Teaneck. It's going to be an awesome weekend.

Need sleep. Yoga in a few hours. Night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home