Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I LOVE MIRIAM! (I am talking about my partner, but I love you too, sister)

I woke up at 11 and stayed in bed until 2. Miriam was trying to convince me to go play in the snow with her, but I did not feel like getting up. Then she knocked on my door and forced me out. IT WAS AWESOME! I am so happy she did it. We took some fun pictures. We walked up and down 34th Street, then decided to go to Walgreen's to get Miriam something to cover her head with. Then we went back to the dorm. We stepped through all the high snow piles. It was awesome.

Lesson of the day: The boots I wore are not made for snow. Haha.

THANKS, MIRIAM!

1 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hinda hinda Hinda.... my goodness your hair has grown... na kidding... hello i totallly cann't imagine snowstorms there... thanks sooo much for the photo's now i can share in the winter fun.... love ya man
RJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home