Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, February 10, 2006

TGIF

Last night was another fun night with Mimi and Yehudis. I am so glad that we are all still friends. I really am. After going to high school with people, it's not so common for them to remain really close. I love having that!

Other than it being a really fun night, it was also a really late night. I am tired, but excited. My Belgian Waffle just called me from BROOKLYN! I am SO excited to see her on Saturday night! It's going to be crazy! I am going to the Touro dorms for Shabbos to hang with Feb. That's going to be awesome. I have to go get kugel from the caf. That would mean that I may have to get up. Naaaaaaah.

I hope everyone has a great Shabbos!

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kashnow!!
Have a good week I miss you
IMYH catch up this week !!
LOve ya
RJ

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!
I DID'T KNOW THAT SARAH IS IN NEW YORK!!!!
THATS CRAZY!!!!
sorry I'll stop with the capitol letters
Is she going to be here for long?
give me the 411 man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home