Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, February 12, 2006

New Snow and a New Friend

Shabbos was awesome. I made a new friend named Shayna. She is really cool. I always heard Amy mention her, and I met her for a couple of minutes one day, but we really bonded over Shabbos. We talked about a lot of common issues that we have. After Shabbos, Feb had to go to her cousins so me and Shayna hung out. We chilled in her room for a while, then we headed to mine...IN THE CRAZY SNOWSTORM! From there, we went uptown for shwarma...IN THE CRAZY SNOWSTORM. I saw some people I know then her friends came. We were pretty much done when they came. Since it was crazy snowing outside, I wanted to wait out the storm a little bit. I went to Devora's for a couple of hours, then me and Shayna left at around 5:30am to get a train back to our respective beds. It was a good move...Shayna's idea. We went our seperate ways at 86th Street. I miss her already. I might see her tomorrow.

Sigh...I had such a great weekend.

I got a text from my Belgian Waffle at around 3am telling me her new number. I am so excited to see her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY! I know it's a few hours late, I did call you! I wish you all the happiness in all of your years to come. You are such an awesome friend and I feel so lucky to have you in my life...no I am not about to propose to you. Don't worry. I LOVE YOU! Speaking of love, I can't wait to see you on Valentine's Day! :)

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay happy birthday to me! thanx for the big pink letters and all the love! come play with me and "my" doggy!
love and faith
p.s. come back to touro for Shabbos! well make tots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home