Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, February 17, 2006

Not In The Mood

I am so not in the mood to go to a museum. We have a mandatory trip from 10-12. I will probably fall asleep standing up. I haven't packed, I haven't really prepared my little speech, and I am just plain exhausted. Oh, yeah, and I have no idea how I am getting there. I am praying that someone will pick me up, but it is looking very doubtful right now. Uch. I'll ask my brother. He's driving a van. Yisrael said that maybe my bro can pick me up if I wait on the GW Bridge. Umm...not really. I also have to pick up some stuff from for the shabbaton from an office near here.

Not only all of this, but I woke up at 7am this morning to do laundry. I napped while it was in the wash, then woke up to switch it. When I went to take it out of the dryer, it was not even close to dry. So, I had to put it in again. I have to ask Erica when we're leaving. I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE MUSEUM! I just kvetched to Erica. She's not in the mood either. UCH! Whatever.

I am more excited than nervous about this Shabbos. I hope to make good connections with the kids. I am also excited for Saturday night when we take the kids to the book sale. I was there last night. Fun fun fun.
This post has been brought to you by the verb KVETCH.

Have a good Shabbos everyone.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kvetch is a noun.

As in "Don't be such a big Kvetch."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home