Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Blah

My shared reading went pretty well yesterday. I read a bit too fast, but oh well. The teacher told me that I stood in a natural teacher's pose while I was waiting for everyone to be quiet so I can start. Ha. I am getting kind of sick of the class. It is getting way too repetitive. Everyone has side conversations, then the teacher gets into a conversation about other people having conversations. It's getting on my nerves. After I did the reading, everyone had to fill out an evaluation sheet. It reminded me of speech class *shudder*. Afterwards, the class was allowed to verbally critique me. Two of the girls were really funny. They kept saying, "I thought it was great!" It was really good for my ego. Then one of the more serious (well, the most serious) girl critiqued me in a really annoying way. I took it like a man, not to worry.

I had a bio test this morning. I did not study as well as I would have liked to, given how hard I worked to take good notes, but I think I passed anyway! Anything above a 70 will beat my test scores from last semester!

Today, I did some of the pig dissection. My lab partner was happy that she "broke me in". It was okay. I still think it's gross, but I did it! After lab, Shayna came over and brought me a really cute flamingo from Florida! She got me shells, too! She's coming for Shabbos and I am really excited. We're staying in my dorm. It should relax me. I have so much work to do this week. Ew.

I had a nice chill night with Shayna. We shopped around a little bit and then ate at Mendy's. Now I am back in my room and am going to do some homework eventually.

That was a peek at my extremely exciting day.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home