Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend at Home

It was great to be home. I love my family.

On Friday, Devorah took me to the BU Barnes and Noble and bought me a BU sweatshirt! It's a late/early/half birthday present. I love it! I am now an official poser! It was very overwhelming, but I made it through. She also bought me the Berenstain Bears book that I need for my social studies midterm project. We have to take a children's book and an adult book with the same theme and make a lesson plan out of it. I chose The Berenstain Bears Forget Their Manners and Social Smarts: Manners For Today's Kids. When I handed in the sheet with my selections on it, the teacher wrote "Interesting. I am curious to see how this develops." So am I.

Shabbos was relaxing. I got to see the Miller baby. She's adorable, bli ayin hara. On Shabbos I got to see Rochel and Chaya in shul. That was a really nice surprise! On Saturday night, me, Dena, DAC and Yitz went out to Cafe Eilat. We saw a girl that we met on the JSU Shabbaton who was at Cafe Eilat with USY seniors. After we ate, Yitz left and me, DAC and Dena went to JP Licks to get cocoa. Then I went home and packed.

I got up at 8am because my cousin, Ari, was leaving from RI at 10. He was taking my grandmother to New Haven, then she was going to Teaneck to see my cousin who came in from Israel. Ari ended up driving me back to the city and I got back to my dorm by 2:30. I was not feeling well for most of the ride, but I felt better after resting for a while. I went out to dinner with Tiff at around 7, then we went to the book sale for an hour. Now, I just finished the lesson plan I have to do for tomorrow (I have to do a shared reading in front of the class) and I have to do my Hebrew work, then I am off to sleep.

Good night!
(Okay, Devorah? :-P)

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love you Kashnow! I wanna come back to Boston... had any dreams lately??
Love ya
RJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home