Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Crazy? I KNOW!

So I went uptown tonight and Devora called me to ask me a favor. She is in her office, oh, for around 24/7 and she needed people to watch a bunch of kids run around in a room while Shabbat Across America is going on downstairs. I called Shayna to see if she would do it. So, Shayna and I are taking a train/bus to KJ on Friday afternoon, then walking back to Stern after it's over. Yes, it's crazy. Shayna called me not too long ago to ask if that means we are going to miss Friday night dinner at Stern. I told her she could stay if she wants to, but I think that walking 50+ blocks will be a great bonding experience. It should be interesting.

I got to see Devora tonight! YAY! We had dinner together, then I went to her apartment for about 10 minutes before I had to catch a shuttle back. Now I am ready to crash. I was going to skip yoga again tomorrow, but I did that last week, so I think I am going to go. I am getting my biology test back tomorrow. I really hope I did well. AAAAAH.

I have to do a lot of work this week. I am hoping that I will do some of it on Thursday night/Friday. I need to finish a midterm project by Wednesday. It is on 2 books, and one of them is still in the mail somewhere. I hope it comes soon.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home