Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

BIG Sense of Relief!

I officially finished my project at about 9pm tonight after having two other girls make a few corrections. I am pretty happy with it. I made a nice cover, too.

I am so relieved to have it out of the way. It was not a very hard project, but it was draining. A lot of people have told me that they see the relief on my face. Let's just say that I have not been to calm for the past while. I have one more project due next Wednesday, then the relief will really be apparent.

One of my friends passed out in bio lab today. It really freaked me out. I looked over and I saw her hit the floor. I gave her water and put a wet paper towel on her head. I was so scared. Thank G-d, I think she's okay. She didn't want security to call Hatzolah. Her lab partner took her to the nurse in my dorm. After she left, one of the security guards stayed in the room to write up a report. He had looked around when he came in and saw us all with our pigs (and today, it was not pretty). He asked what happened and the teacher and I and another girl were telling him. After he heard the story, I went over to him and said, "Do you see why she passed out?" Totally understandable, but scary as anything nonetheless.

In other news, I went to dinner with Dahlia (a girl from my education class) after we finished our projects. Man, it felt good to get out with a huge load off my shoulders.

I can't wait to go home. I have been very short on the phone to my family lately because of all the stress. I hate when my family calls me when I am in a bad mood. I always end up venting my frustration about everything on the phone. My mother wants to know why I have to go through this because every time (maybe 90% of the time) she talks to me on the phone, I end up crying about school. Sometimes she catches me at a good time though.
Oh! And PS...my CD player has died. I don't know what I am going to do. Music is my savior! HELP! :( Oh man, this means that I will have nothing on the bus ride home...shoooooot.

I still need a costume idea. I wanted to dress up as a JAP, but I don't think it will be funny. If I was here, and I dressed as a preppy frummie girl, it wouldn't be funny because most people here wouldn't realize that it's a costume! I hope to come up with something. Suggestions welcome!

Night night...

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh u must be gutted im feelin u dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home