Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, March 05, 2006

WHY?

Why can't I work like a normal person?

Why do I have to leave everything until the last minute?

Why do I have to end up crying about school to my mother on the phone whenever she calls when I am in "stress mode"?

Why can't I just learn the things I need to know for my major and then just go and TEACH?

WHY DO THINGS BOTHER ME SO MUCH?

Could these problems be the reasons that I AM BREAKING OUT IN HIVES?

I have a midterm tomorrow (it will be fine), my social studies midterm project due on Wednesday (not going to be so fine), two author studies due a week from Wednesday (status unknown) and a Hebrew midterm on the 20th (not worried about that).

I need a hug. I need my mommy. I need to go home.


I'm okay. I will be. Give me a week and a half.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

XOXO I love you!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Take all the time you need.

We're here for you.

MWAH!

and

*SQUISH* (my version of a virtual hug...)

Love Always,

me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home