Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Frustrated and Disappointed

Why can't I motivate myself? It is getting very frustrating. I want to be a good student, but I feel too inadequate. Yeah, so I just got my biology test back. I had to leave the class for a few minutes to chill out. I didn't fail, but I was still really disappointed. Truthfully, I got 8 points less than my final grade, but he took out some questions that were a bit unfair (i.e. almost everyone got them wrong). It could have been worse. I could have studied really hard and then not have done well, but I don't care about the positive side right now. Maybe later I will.

I went to yoga this morning. It was good. The teacher came over to me while we were doing a pose and relaxed my shoulders for me. I thought they were relaxed already, but I guess I don't really know what "relaxed" means. She put her hands on my shoulder and said, "Tight back?" Yes, I have a tight back. I need to de-stress myself somehow. I need to take a trip. Who's in?
And on top of all of this, I need to do two projects. That book better come in the mail today or tomorrow, or else I am in troooouble.

I am going to head back to class in a few. Have a good day.

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally up for a trip!!!!
Lets go to Disney land and ride round and round in a giant tea cup!!!!!
I hope your book comes soon!
and about the motivation thing...
I can totally relate. I think procrastination is one of my hidden / not so hiddenn anymore talents. I have this assignment that was due two mondays ago and it is still not finished! WHAT AM I DOING!!!!!!!!!!! truthfully I didn't think it would be this hard to complete But IT IS !!!!! :(

anywhoooo
Miss ya!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger The Simons said...

San Diego? Im going home in 1 week!
I could go to Disneyland! or Disneyworld! If you want to go to Disneyland, you can stay by me ;)

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have A Good Shabbos
I Love you!
RJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home