Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, March 13, 2006

I FINISHED!!! Bli Ayin Hara *poo poo poo*

I FINISHED MY AUTHOR STUDIES! YAY!

I went to the library with Dena today to work and I actually did work. Okay, so what if it wasn't the whole time? :)
I made the labels for our mishloach manos today. I did a pretty darn good job if I must say so myself. I can't wait to post a picture of them mishloach manot. My mom is so cute!

Okay, so for those of you who really want to know what my costumes are...

So, I had gone to a costume store in NY before I came home to get streimels for my dad and brother for their shtetl themed Purim party. In the store I was looking at all the overpriced costumes and I saw Lucille Ball ones. I LOVE Lucille Ball. She is my inspiration. So, I decided that I wanted to dress up like her. I started planning. Then, when my father picked me up from the bus station, I told him about my plan. Then I said that I would love to be a chayelet (female Israeli soldier) one year. Then my father told me that we have my cousin's old uniforms! So, my plan was to be an Israeli soldier tomorrow night, then Lucy on Tuesday.

On Shabbos, Shifra and Abby came over to visit. I asked Abby what she was going to be this year and she said, "Well, I'm not exactly sure how I am going to do it, but I am going to be Lucille Ball." I couldn't believe it! Even if I do dress like Lucy, Abby and I don't live in the same town, so it would be okay. I am going to the party store with my mother tomorrow. I will make a final decision then.

Wow, I am so relieved right now. I am not so worried about tests that I have. Hebrew should be okay, even though I have missed a few classes. I have a lit paper that Devora said she can help me with. I have a few other things, but it should be okay. I am not even that nervous about math. It's more numbers this semester and I can do those. It's the theories and the proofs that I have trouble with. Eh, whatever.

Okay, I am going to go print out my stuff so I can really be done! WOOHOO!

I hope everyone has an easy fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home