Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Yeah

My friend Yael left this morning. It's so weird not having her here. I miss her. Sigh...

I have been pushing off going to the gym for a few days now. Today, I am spending the day there. I need to lose some poundage for my friend's wedding in two weeks. I found out last night that I have a Hebrew midterm tomorrow. I missed a few classes, so the best I can do it pray. Maybe I'll study a little bit too. I don't want to overdo it. Hehe.

Shabbos was fun. I love Devora and Chaia. A LOT. They are such great people. I am going back there for Shabbos this week. My sister will be at home, but I'll give my parents time with the kiddies before I come. I am going home the weekend after that. I can't believe Pesach is so soon. It's insane. I can't even help my mother like I usually do because I'll be in school until Erev Pesach. ARGH! I can't believe they don't give off more. Of course, I can't miss school. No. Of course not. Whatever. I am getting so frustrated. And I have a LOT of work to do.

I was talking about school a lot over the past couple of days and people are telling me to transfer. I say that I don't want to lose my transfer credits. Then I am asked, "Well would you rather be miserable in school and be done early, or enjoy school and have to stay a little bit longer?" My comeback is that I am not so miserable here, and any school will have its issues. Whatever, just venting. I will talk about transferring, but it won't happen. I really hope to get an apartment with a bunch of friends next semester. I think I am officially included in their housing plan! YAY! They'll keep me motivated. 4 out of 5 of the girls that are in the "plan" are education majors, three of them being in the elementary track (Perica, please tell me you're coming). They will help me a lot and I need good friends!

Okay, I am going to stop now. I am going back to thinking about going to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home