Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Good Morning!

Last night was fun. I was supposed to go over to Devora's so she could help me with my lit paper which is due on Friday, but she never called (it's okay!), so I ended up leaving the Heights at about 10. I did some research on the topic and I plan to BS it tonight.

I am going home for Shabbos. Literally. I am arriving in Boston on Friday morning and leaving on Saturday night. Why? Because I am going to the circus on Sunday morning! I am so excited! I haven't been to the circus since...well, I am not sure exactly when, but a LONG TIME AGO! My nephews will be in NJ for Shabbos, but my sister said that maybe they can meet up with me in NY somewhere on Sunday. I spoke to my older nephew on the phone yesterday. I was talking to my sister and she said, "Daniel, do you want to say hi on the phone?" So, he got on the phone and said some form of hi, and I said, "It's Hinda!" Then he put his mouth away from the phone and said, "Hinda." It was so cute. Yes, I teared up. SO WHAT? I really hope I get to see them.

I didn't fail any midterms! I know! NONE! I did well on my MATH midterm! For those of you who don't know, I am taking a crazy math course with a crazy brilliant teacher. Her class last semester was really hard, so I am very happy now. I also got my bio lab grade back and I did well on that too. (I got the same grade on both). I got A's on both of my author studies for my Language and Literacy for Education class (the projects I did when I was home for Purim) and I am getting my social studies project back today. We'll see how that goes. Overall, I am pretty happy gradewise. I do not think that I will do well on my bio lecture test on Tuesday, but why dwell?

That's all for now. Have a great day.

2 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

lit paper, chick lit....anyone notice anything?

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

Huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home