Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, March 24, 2006

Shabbos

Yeah, so I am spending Shabbos at Devora's. I was going to go to Sarah's place, but I'm not. Duh. I am going to hang with Sarah on Saturday night in the city. I love that girl. She better not go back home. Uch. Aw man. I hate goodbyes. Okay, going to stop thinking about it.
I was going to go home next Shabbos to play with my nephoos, but it ends up that my sister and brother-in-law are taking them to some TJ (yeshiva that my BIL went to in Israel) alumni Shabbaton. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!? Now I might actually go to my friend's Shabbos kallah in Brooklyn. I am not a big fan of Brooklyn or of Shabbos kallahs, but we'll see what happens.
Oh, and PS
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

4 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger The Simons said...

;)

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone's happy :)

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Carla said...

I GOT TO SPEND SHABBOS WITH YOU!!!!!!! HOORAY!

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

;) just thought i would add.... neways.. have a wonderful WEEK! and always remeber to keep smiling b/c HASHEM loves U !! (and so do I ;))
Love ya JACOBS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home