Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Well, That's a Big Weight Off My Shoulders

I finished my math at about 2:15am this morning. I am not confident about it at all, but I am glad that it's over with.
Yesterday, I took my nephews out for a few hours. We went to the park, CVS to get ikeam (ice cream) and the NCSY office to see Devorah and Rabbi M. Party!

Last night, I went out for ice cream (we shared a banana split) with my mother. We talked. Some of it was really aggravating, but yeah. Fun.

My nephews are so ridiculously cute, bli ayin hara. They went with my sister to pick up my little brother, so I have time to blog. Aren't you lucky? I am going to a JSU (Jewish Student Union-public school) club meeting in Framingham with my brother. I hope the kids I know show up! They don't know I'm coming. Yes, a few of them would care. Ha.

Nothing too exciting going on other than that. My back hurts. Probably because I've been lifting kids for many consecutive hours and my back forgot what it felt like.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home